Thursday, January 8, 2009

Recap

11:ooam-3:35pm

1) Personal Journal
2) Practice Spelling Test 1.  I read the words aloud and had Cameron spell them on a practice test.  Then I wrote out 12 sentences with a blank for the correct word.  Cameron had to fill in the blank with the correct word using context clues.  He did very well!
3)  Treasure Island review of chapters 4-6.  Cameron boxed a compass and then created his own treasure map.  He also wrote a summary of the chapters in his Captain's Log.  He then read chapter 7 and wrote a summary of it, and so on until chapter 9.  After that, I had him write the sentence, "If I could bring along my own pirate crew to search for treasure, I would bring _____ because...".
4) Long Division problems in math journal.  Long Multiplication problems in math journal.  Math Test 2
5) Cell Lesson 3, stopped at the structure of a plant and animal cell.  Also did a review from lessons 1 and 2.
6) Review Prehistoric Humans history lesson.  Wrote a story about "The life of a Cro-Magnon."
8) Email 

No comments:

Post a Comment