Thursday, February 12, 2009

Recap Week of Feb 2-6, 2009

I have been horrible about updating for the past couple of weeks, due to some horrible cold I came down with after visiting Southeast TX for the weekend.  Finally I started feeling better this week, but I've just been so busy catching up that this is my first chance to update!

As for last week, since I was pretty sick, Cameron did a lot of independent work.  Here is what was accomplished last week:

1) Journal Writing
2) Scholastic packets--Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Writing Practice, Reading Tests
3) Brainquest packets--Language Arts & Math Practices
4) Order of Operations worksheet review
5) Independent Reading
6) Chapters 19-21 of Treasure Island
7) Chapters 2-4 of Aristotle and Scientific Thought book (worksheets and reading)
8) Math Drills

No comments:

Post a Comment